Your System: SmartVision & OpenVision
Use the SmartVision interactive expert system to identify the right components to meet your system requirements
Apply the OpenVision Tool Suite to automate the development and deployment of your vision system.
We deployed Visics’ new EASY 160, which features cameras triggered over Ethernet and strobe lights controlled by the camera. It’s a simple package that’s easily customized … lots of power with very little effort and time.
Vision and Controls Software Engineer
Project Planning Tool
- Interactive tool that requests fundamental information regarding new applications and will automatically select sets of components, that when used as a system, will make the described measurement as accurately as requested and at the speed required.
Development & Deployment
- Choreographer: Graphical Design Environment for capturing the design engineer’s intentions for system connections
- Chassis: Graphical Design Environment for building even the most sophisticated, multiple camera machine vision inspections without writing a line of code.
- Composer/SCORE: Development environment for generating a natural language description of the machine interactions in a system and compiling it into a race-free control program.
System Lifecycle Management
- CRITIC: Real time continuous monitoring system that logs system data for later review, and which allows advance selection of information to be recorded or transmitted to other consumers throughout the Enterprise network during normal or abnormal operation.